Natural Bladder, Cystitis and UTI Healing Remedies
Factors that Contribute to Urinary Tract Infections
UTI's or cystitis symptoms can be a result of:
- Sexual intercourse "Honeymoon Cystitis"
- E coli contamination is responsible for the majority of all urinary tract
- Wearing moist clothing for an extended period; swimsuits, exercise wear
contributes to an ideal breeding ground for bacteria
- Menopause. Tissue in the vagina and urethra become thin making the
environment more susceptible to bacteria especially if irritated by exercise or
- Hormone imbalance
The more serious types of conditions that can result from a urinary tract
- Kidney Infection
- Antibiotic resistance
- Persistent infections
- Kidney failure
Symptoms of a bladder infection should be seen by a doctor if you are experiencing
any of the following symptoms:
- Pain in the back (kidneys)
- Blood in the Urine
- Nausea or vomiting
Natural and Home Remedies for Cystitis or UTI's
Bladder infection, cystitis or urinary tract infections (UTI's) are all the same,
just different terminology. Ninety percent of UTI's are from irritation to the
urethra opening or from E coli. These are usually simple to treat.
Women that have them frequently know exactly what they are; the burning,
frequent urge to urinate and pain after urination can not be forgotten. If
on the other hand you are experiencing pain in your back or see blood in your
urine you most definitely need to get a urine culture done and see your
physician for an antibiotic or to test for any other cause.
The following suggestions can help prevent, diminish or eliminate urinary tract infections. Some people have tried only one supplement while others use combinations.
formulas specifically designed for a particular ailments are available at your local vitamin store and online.
- Uva ursi is a urinary tract antiseptic
- Marshmallow root
- Zinc supplements promotes healthy immune system
- Vitamin C. 1000 mg every couple of hours or higher doses if you can
tolerate it. Can cause diarrhea.
- Cranberry teas or 100% juice No Sugar
- Reduce stress. Stress impairs your immune system
- Practice good hygiene
- Go to the bathroom before and after intercourse
- Wear cotton underwear
- Alcohol can aggravate
- Caffeine can irritate
- Homeopathic supplement for cystitis
- Juniper berries helps urinary tract health, especially kidney function.
- Avoid caffeine, carbonated drinks and alcohol
Read reviews & search for homeopathic cystitis products
Natural Healing offers information and opinions based on the
investigation of studies worldwide. Do not use this information as a
substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment. Consult
with your physician before administering any home remedies or
supplements. Your doctor can provide you with advice on what is safe
and effective for your unique needs.